Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Sisters
Well Ryan took this great picture of us at the LV Bowl. I love it and figured I better share! One of the things I love most is that MY Sister is my best friend too. I remember when we were young we were on different pages of life. I remember perfectly when I was 23 and I realized she is one of the few people in my life that I can ALWAYS count on. She is someone who will always tell me the truth whether I want to hear it or not and she will always be in my corner whatever I am doing. She is a one woman cheering section and I am so happy that she is on my side. Mostly she is my hero and I am thankful everyday that she is mine. Hugs! Jewel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
You're a babe - hello. You are the most photogenic person I know - never took a bad picture in your life. Looks like you had so much fun - wish I could have been there for BYU's moment of glory (once again)!!
Hi Julie!
I didn't know you had a blog, but am pleased to know we can be friends through so many different means.
We have a blog too! Here is our address:
littlefamilyjld.blogspot.com
Hope you are doing well!
~The Reeces
Julie--update the blog. I want to hear more about you.
Post a Comment