Thursday, November 20, 2008

SHEESH!!

I promise an update in the next little while! Life is crazy and good! I love my job! I tell people that I'm living the dream and it's true. I think they think I'm kidding. Who would have guessed that when I was the teenage superfan that I would EVER EVER end up working here. MIRACLE!

4 comments:

HoopTroop said...

Wow I am excited you posted. It really has been a while. But it is like me and my facebook. I just don't get on.

Kassie said...

HI JULIE!!! I'm glad I found your blog.. please add ours.. :)

Sarah said...

K, I found ya so you have to start updating! You can do it...once a month! Anyway, so you should be able to follow this to our blog. Talk to you soon.

shannon said...

I found you!!! and yes....you are WAY overdue for a post! haha! It was fun to see you today! Thanks again for the treats and balloons! :)
xoxo